Followers

Thursday 15 June 2017

Inspiration by Linda "Starry Night"



Good Morning to you all.  
This is my day to inspire all of you fellow crafters with this wonderful image by the fantastic Artist Ching-Chou Kuik.  You can find this image in the Esty shop here.
This is the second week this month so for the design team the theme is "Use Kraft paper"  So I did.  I colored this image on Kraft paperIt was a lot harder then I thought it would be but I like how she came out.  I have all the details on how I did it on my blog here if you want to check it out.  

Our Monthly theme this month for you to play along with is "Butterflies" So I hope you will be inspired to make a card and join in the fun.  You can use any image but if you use an image of Ching-Chou Kuik then you get two chances to win.

We also would love to see you play along on our facebook page as well lots of great ladies and lots of fun.  
 So everyone I hope you will come join the fun and we will see you in the challenges.  Till then Happy Crafting to you all. 

Linda DT CCK

No comments: