Followers

Tuesday 2 January 2018

Bonnie's Inspiration Post - SnowFlake Imprint

It is my first post with Ching Chou Kuik as a Design Team Member!
I am really excited to be on this team with such talented ladies!

Our talented friend, Gloria, has left the team. 
However, we can still visit her and see her beautiful cards on her blog!

I hope you are planning to enter Ching Chou Kuik's January Challenge.
The theme this month is "New Beginnings"
You can find the January challenge here.

I have created this card with the the "New Beginnings" theme thinking of the first snow of the season and how everything is covered with white and will start fresh again in the spring.

For my first card, i have used the beautiful image called, SnowFlake Imprint.
I have used Copics for this image and have fussy-cut her out.

Ching Chou Kuik image - SnowFlake Imprint available here.
Did you know there is a Ching Chou Kuik Challenge on Facebook also?
Click here to see the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook challenge!


You can see all of Ching Chou Kuick's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

Thank you for stopping by today!





No comments: