To enter the challenge you need to enter by doing a blog post on your own blog with your card/creation on it (please note coloured in images ONLY and digital cards/designs ONLY are not allowed in this challenge).
The rules of the Challenge Blog will be simple:
(1) They may combine our challenge with any other challenges but they MUST make a link back to this Challenge Blog. If there is no link their entry will be removed from the list.
(2) NO backlinking is allowed (eg entering a card/creation into the challenge which has been previously shown on their blog).
(3) The challenge will start on the 1st day of the month at 12.05AM GMT and will end 3-4 days before the end of the month at 12.05AM GMT. This will facilitate a winner being picked before the next challenge starts by Random.org and allow Ching-Chou Kuik time to select her Artist’s Choice Award Winner.
(4) There will be a limit of THREE entries per person. Any additional entries will be removed.
(5) Any digital stamp/rubber stamp image is allowed but if you use an image available from Ching-Chou Kuik's Etsy Store you will gain another entry into the challenge. To add this second entry participants need to link to their blog to add a link rather than the card/creation post.
(6) Please TURN OFF Word Verification on your blogs. It makes it so difficult for Design Team members to comment.
(7) The lucky winner picked by Random.org will win 2 digital images from the Etsy Store of their choice.
(8) Ching-Chou Kuik will pick the Artist’s Award each month – picking a winner from those that have used an image from her Etsy Store. This winner will win 5 digital images of their choice
(9) Most of all entrants should have fun!!!